Nettle Leaf tones the uterus and reduces the chances of ovulatory infertility.
It removes toxins from the liver and kidneys and so is a great tea for women prone to getting UTIs.
Nettle also helps optimise and regulate our hormones and is able to minimise harmful estrogen metabolites in the body.
Nettle is a great anti-inflammatory herb.
- Use either a tea strainer, a tea infuser, a tea pot or a disposable tea bag.
Take 1-2 teaspoons of leaves and steep them in a cupt of hot water.
You may also add the leaves to your yoni steam herbs.
Your loose leaf tea comes with printed yoni affirmations.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING HERBAL TEA:
Herbal tea drinking is an ancient practice dating back to Ancient Egypt and Ancient China.
You get the aromatherapy benefits as well as the benefits of hydration at the same time- something you cannot get from taking a vitamin pill.
Your tea comes in a heat-sealed pouch which is re-sealable to maintain freshness.
Net weight: 1oz (about 15 cups of tea)
Nettle Leaf Yoni Tea- Organic
100% organic nettle leaf.
- No fillers, no additives, no artificial coloring, no pesticides, and no artificial ingredients of any kind
- 100% natural & organic (i.e. non-irradiated and GM-free)
- Caffeine-free (as not made from the Camellia Sinensis plant)
- We support sustainably harvested sources where available
- Hand made in small batches