Red Clover softens scar tissue to help clear blocked fallopian tubes and so is used to treat infertility.
It purifies the blood and may relieve menopausal symptoms.
Red clover has been shown to increase cervical mucus thus aiding vaginal dryness, and helps to reduce menstrual cramps.
It's a great pregnancy preparation tonic.
Red clover teaches us to be soft, about receiving, protection, deep listening and self-actualization.
- Use either a tea strainer, a tea infuser, a teapot, or a disposable tea bag.
- Steep 1-2 teaspoons of flowers and steep them in a cup of hot water (you may cut or break the flowers up to fit them into your strainer/teabag).
- You may also add red clover flowers to your yoni steam herbs.
Your loose leaf tea comes with printed yoni affirmations.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING HERBAL TEA:
Herbal tea drinking is an ancient practice dating back to Ancient Egypt and Ancient China.
You get the aromatherapy benefits as well as the benefits of hydration at the same time- something you cannot get from taking a vitamin pill.
Your tea comes in a heat-sealed pouch which is re-sealable to maintain freshness.
Net weight: 24 grams (about 15 cups of tea)
Red Clover Yoni Tea- Organic
100% organic red clover flowers.
- No fillers, no additives, no artificial coloring, no pesticides, and no artificial ingredients of any kind
- 100% natural & organic (i.e. non-irradiated and GM-free)
- Caffeine-free (as not made from the Camellia Sinensis plant)
- We support sustainably harvested sources where available
- Handmade in small batches