'Yoni' is a Sanskrit word meaning 'origin of life' or 'sacred space', and so is used to refer to the female reproductive area i.e. the womb, vagina, vulva etc. 'Yoni' also means 'gift of God' in Hebrew.
Who is Queen Hadassah?
Queen Hadassah - also called Queen Esther - was first cited in the Scroll of Esther (2.7)
She was chosen by the King of Persia (from a group of beautiful young women) to become the queen of Persia because of her attractiveness
She famously 'beautified' her body in oils, fragrances & treatments for 12 months before being presented to the king. Her self-care rituals contributed to her successful appointment.
What's inside The Hadassah Yoni Oil Blend?
... An all-natural oil blend infused with Arabian essential oils, dried flowers & herbs to honour & hydrate the delicate skin of your yoni.
Myrrh Essential Oil: documented in the Book of Esther as used by the queen. This Arabian oil is used to treat wounds and infections. It soothes itchiness and skin irritations.
Organic Frankincense Essential Oil: another Arabian oil believed to have been used by Queen Hadassah. It is anti-aging and softens the skin. Increases blood flow to the pelvic organs.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: another oil believed to be used by Queen Hadassah. Great for dry skin & irritation. A vitamin-rich antioxidant. Contains antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, which work against the fungus responsible for yeast infections.
Organic Avocado Oil: packed with vitamins A, C and E. Repairs cells. Nourishes and moisturises the skin.
Organic Grapeseed Oil: used for vaginal acne bumps as it heals acne and acne scars. Adds moisture & softness to the skin.
Organic Golden Jojoba Oil: great for sensitive skin. Soothes redness & dryness. Calms the skin. An anti-inflammatory.
Organic Calendula Infused Sunflower Oil: reduces skin discomfort and soothes dryness & itching. An anti-fungal.
Rose Petals: reduces inflammation and bacteria. Rich source of vitamin C. Hydrates the skin.
Organic Chamomile Flowers: has antibacterial and soothing anti-inflammatory properties. Promotes smooth, healthy skin and relieves irritations because of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Organic Marigold/Calendula Flowers: promotes tissue regeneration. A natural antiseptic/anti-inflammatory.
Your Hadassah Yoni Oil Blend also comes with printed yoni affirmations.
HOW TO USE:
- Best used after a bath or shower
- Wash your hands
- Shake bottle before use to distribute the oils
- Use the dropper applicator to apply 3-4 drops onto your fingers (a little goes a long way)
- Gently massage the oil into your (1) mons pubis (the fatty tissue covering your pubic bone), (2) vulva and (3) labia majora
- Do not insert into your vagina
- Use twice a day - or as much as needed- as part of your daily feminine self-care routine
You may also use this oil:
- as a body oil
- as an anointing oil
- after shaving to soothe and moisturize the skin of the vulva or perineum
- to aid in perineal stretching during pregnancy and leading up to childbirth
- to soothe and protect tender tissues postpartum
- Size: approximately 1 fl oz
- Lid: dropper applicator for easy use
- Storage: store your bottle at room temperature and out of direct sunlight
- Yoni oil is not intended to: make your vagina cleaner and/or tighter, act as a form of contraception, boost vaginal health, or be inserted inside your vagina.
Yoni Oil: The Hadassah Yoni Oil Blend
This oil blend is formulated with all natural ingredients. It's vegan and cruelty free for guilt-free indulgence.
Ingredients: Organic Golden Jojoba Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Calendula Infused Sunflower Oil, Organic Frankincense Essential Oil, Myrrh Essential Oil, Rose Petals, Organic Marigold/Calendula Flowers and Organic Chamomile Flowers.
The organic oils have been cold-pressed and steam distilled.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of these ingredients.
Do a patch test 24 hours before if in doubt of your allergies.